Sunday, July 19, 2009

Learning to accpet crtisizement..

Sure once in awhile people say things that well i dont really like to hear about, well i relly dint accept it much first but then it really gives u a thought to think about, why would they say so...it gives me time to reflect upon myslef although some people sucess is due to thier own point of view,but it doesnt hurts to think about peoples advice espeacially friends, they hagout...well lets jus say they been through alot with me tough it hurts to receive critizement from them sometimes but, well come to think of it they have their point its also thier way to show they care and well it kinda feel great to follow thier advice..(Desmond,Micheal, Bun yen,Johnatan,well come to think of it most of my friends kinda care in this kinda way ) ^^ well llets jus say although critize kinda hurts a little but it shows that they are concern about me and tell me what did i do wrg ^^ TQ my FRENS !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home